2.0

Ok so I jumped on the Michael Kors bandwagon when they were having one of the big "sales" that I later found out are basically year round. I purchased 3 purses first.

One I returned without opening because I purchased it in a different color, the other I picked up in a local store so I had the opportunity to view it before I purchased it, and the other came damaged. Although it appeared new there were two large scratches or blemishes on the front so I returned it and repurchased it in the store ( btw I still have not received the refund on this item I returned over two weeks ago).

Then I purchased two more items on sale. A Bristol medium satchel and a Fulton logo wallet. Both were on sale.

Both arrived used without the tags attached. The purse was damaged and had scratches on the clasp and was clearly used for more than a day or two. The wallet came and I was furious to see the same thing....stained, scratched, with warped leather. Their return policy states that all original tags must still be attached but they have no problem selling this garbage do they?

Now I have to wait weeks for a refund on two different items that never should have been sent out to begin with!

Save yourself the aggravation and stay away from all online orders. I only took pics of the wallet since I returned the purse first.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Lengthy refund process, Receiving used items when i order from the website.

Comments