2.5

I decided to treat myself with these expensive bags for Valentine's day and found two at the Milpitas outlet store.One of the bags was so stuffed with papers I couldn't picture the shape and looks of the bag without them.

so I asked a store associate if I could take the papers out, close the zip and see how it feels and looks. He politely helped me out, removed all the papers and let me try it. In the end, I decided to take both home, get some input from my hubby and finalize. So, I paid for both the bags, one was still stuffed with papers and the other without.

Two weeks later, on Valentine's day, i went to the store to return the bag without the stuffed papers, surprise surprise, the store manager refused to process the return since it wasn't in its original packaging, meaning the way they sell it in the store with the papers. I explained to her the whole story multiple times, gave description of the store associate who helped me remove the papers etc and then she said I may have used the bag and they never sell them without their original packaging..I mean, seriously..they never sold it to me with the stuffed papers, how can I return it with the papers. When the associate bagged the item after purchase she didn't bother if the bag was stuffed or not either. I pleaded, this handbag hasn't even been outside the shopping bag for more than 5mts, she bluntly refused .

Now, it turned out that my Valentine's day treat for myself is an 180$ bag which I don't like and can't return, so *** disappointing and ridiculous, all because the paper stuffing is missing..

This was going to be an out of my comfort zone price treat..so illogical and irrational..wish they had recorded cameras to prove her point wrong..my hard earned 180$

Review about: Michael Kors Customer Care.

I didn't like: Arrogant indifferent attitude, Store managers biased and discriminative response.

Had an Experience with Michael Kors?

Comments