I bought a purse for my wife and it came apart within a week of the purchase.It is not only the frustration of the bad quaality, it is the embarrasement of having to pick up all your wife's personal items from the floor as her bag just came apart.

I just dont know how he puts his name on such a poor quality product.

It isnt just the poor quality, I expected to receive a high end product and it just happened to be lousier than any no-brand purse.For such a high price product, I would expect to receive a personal response from them, and a formal apology.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of michael kors handbag from Michael Kors. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $200 and wants Michael Kors to offer any options to resolve the issue.

The most disappointing in user's experience was product quality. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

Also, this reviewer considered the following company: Kenneth Cole. We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Michael Kors for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Michael Kors?

Comments