I bought a purse for my wife and it came apart within a week of the purchase.It is not only the frustration of the bad quaality, it is the embarrasement of having to pick up all your wife's personal items from the floor as her bag just came apart.

I just dont know how he puts his name on such a poor quality product.

It isnt just the poor quality, I expected to receive a high end product and it just happened to be lousier than any no-brand purse.For such a high price product, I would expect to receive a personal response from them, and a formal apology.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of michael kors handbag from Michael Kors. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $200 and wants Michael Kors to offer any options to resolve the issue.

The most disappointing in user's experience was product quality. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

Also, this reviewer considered the following company: Kenneth Cole. We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Michael Kors for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Michael Kors?

Comments

Michael Kors - Aurora outlets MK store service too terrible Michael Kors "nobody told me its handbag cannot be refund in Aurora outlets MK store. i agree with to exchange, but the only thing i like have some problem, they're not trying..." Read more Michael Kors - Boots Review from Holyoke, Massachusetts Michael Kors "I purchase some boots from Michael Kor and the zipper is coming apart I haven't wore no more then 4 times I went to the Michael Kors store to get..." Read more Michael Kors - Couldn't be more impressed Michael Kors "The band of my Michael Kors watch repeatedly came apart. The pin would just fall out, and I'd have to get down on the ground (once in a theme park)..." Read more Michael Kors - Handbag Review from Sacramento, California Michael Kors "I bought a MK bag in July 2014 in Las Vegas and the zipper keeps getting stuck. Also the handles are shredded. I have other name brand purses that I..." Read more New Hulu Interface Is Horrible! Hulu "The new Hulu design on Roku is pretty bad. At first I thought I needed to reboot my unit. The layout seems convoluted, oversized and difficult to maneuver through. Your..." Read more Seniorpeoplemeet And Ourtime - Bad experiences Seniorpeoplemeet And Ourtime "Someone Hijacked my count All of my profile Identity profile was erased someone else's Profile picture was in my place and all my photos uploaded disappeared. I want answers to..." Read more Lazada Malaysia - Please solve this or should i get legal advise from lawyer? Lazada Malaysia "Order no. 335567535 placed on 10/sept/2017. Received confirmation email. Without any noticed 9days after got email from lazada on 19/sept/2017. Then i make an online chat with customer service on..." Read more Pottery Barn - No one care once you received order Pottery Barn "I order logan office furniture set with two cabinets, two hutch and one desk in HEWN OAK finish. I received furniture and it is good quality but one cabinet has..." Read more