My boyfriend ordered a michael Kors watch on www.michael-kors-sales.org.

He paid online, 4th of May 2012. It is now 27/05/2012 and the site says the order is still processing.

We have tried over and over again to email them, asking how long the order will take, why it's taking so long, etc. There is no telephonenumber on the website, so emailing is the only option... Seeing that they have never emailed back, it's 200dollars down the drain...

It's clear we will not see that watch or our money... Please stay away from that website!

Product or Service Mentioned: Michael Kors Watch.

Comments

I do recommend everyone to use the official website. there are so many knock off sites that only take peoples money. always go for the real deal!

I love Michael Kors Classic Tote ,which make me feel comfortable and faddish. So i always buy many every year in the

Michael Kors Clutches, and i have more than 20 pairs of Michael Kors Clutches now. I sincerely recommend them to you,then you can but cheap ones from Michael Kors Clutches Online Stores if you don't have the enough money.

I ordered a watch on michael-kors-sale.ord like you. But there is no any information about watch delivery date or transportation.

I paid 21 may and sent an email again and again. they don't care emails and didn't send any reply.

to My Watch Wallingford, Connecticut, United States #685599

maybe he should have tried the official site: www.michaelkors.com, not a chinese knock off website.

you deserve the frustration if your dumb enough to fall for that.