I recently received a MK Collection purse ($990) as a gift.The purse was purchased in October and I just received it (about 45 days after purchase).

I liked the bag, but wanted a different color. I drove an hour to the closest MK store after work and was completely disappointed by the service I received! No manager was in the store and they have a 30 day return policy. No one had the able to exchange the item for me or give me any helpful information about when to come back or what MK could do for me.

I called customer service and felt like I was talking to a robot. They clearly were not trained and couldn't tell me if I would even be able to EXCHANGE, not even return, the purse.

The brand wants to be high-end, but is severely lacking the customer service you would expect when spending so much on an accessory. If you want a MK bag (I never want one again) than I would suggest buying from a department store and not directly from a MK Store.

That is, unless you enjoy poor service and being out a lot of money on a product you're not satisfied with.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of michael kors bag. Michael Kors needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned michael kors bag in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Michael Kors. You can also consider other company suggested by the author: Kenneth Cole.

Had an Experience with Michael Kors?

Comments